Paint a Piece Workshop
Our Paint a Piece furniture painting workshops are a fantastic and fun introduction to painting furniture.
Saturday 5th March 2022 10am - 3.30pm or Saturday 2nd April 2022 10am - 3.30pm
You will transform your own piece of furniture, with help and guidance throughout. If you’ve never used furniture paint before, or your experience is limited, this workshop is perfect for you.
During the day, we will cover the basics and importance of project preparation and paint selection, as well as how to avoid potential problems.
We will introduce you to Dixie Belle - a chalk mineral paint with a very large colour range.
Places are limited. Each workshop can only accommodate a maximum of 4 people.
If you have a group of 4, please contact me directly and we can arrange a bespoke date for your private workshop.
Included in the workshop:
- All products you will need to clean and prep your furniture piece
- A 8oz pot of mineral chalk paint by Dixie Belle in your choice of colour for you to use on the day and take the remainder home with you
- Afternoon tea lunch, tea, coffee and selection of soft drinks (if you prefer to bring your own lunch, please let me know on booking)
- Top coat in Matt, Satin or Gloss finishes
- 10% discount code from our paint supplier for use of Dixie Belle paint and accessories
- Your piece of furniture should be no larger than a bedside cabinet, side table or dining chair (please no upholstery). Basically, if you can’t carry it by yourself it’s too big and you won’t be able to take full advantage of the day to complete your piece.
- Please bring a blanket with you to protect your newly refinished furniture piece in the car on your way home.
- I will post a colour card out to you when you book. Please select and notify us of your paint colour at least 2 weeks prior to your workshop date to enable us to have your chosen colour available.
- Please advise on booking of any dietary requirements.
Terms and Conditions:
All workshops are to be paid in FULL at the time of booking to secure your place.
If you must cancel for any reason, we are happy to refund the following:
- At least 14 days’ notice, a full refund can be issued.
- 13days - 4 days notice a 50% refund can be issued.
- Less than 72 hrs notice, unfortunately no refund will be issued.
- We will also be happy to offer an alternative workshop (must give at least 72 hrs notice).
- If Beauty Restored must cancel for any reason, a full refund will be issued.
Saturday 5th March 2022, Saturday 2nd April 2022